pont-chinois Index du Forum

pont-chinois
Forum du club d'échecs d'Issy-Les-Moulineaux

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Livre de l'année 2017

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    pont-chinois Index du Forum -> pont-chinois -> littérature échiquéenne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
BZH92
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mar 12 Sep - 22:38 (2017)    Sujet du message: Livre de l'année 2017 Répondre en citant

La fédération anglaise vient de publier sa liste de livres sélectionnés pour obtenir le titre de livre de l'année 2017:
http://www.englishchess.org.uk/book-of-the-year-2017-shortlist/
Les membres suivants remercient BZH92 pour ce message :
jplie (13/09/17)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 12 Sep - 22:38 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
BZH92
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Ven 6 Oct - 17:53 (2017)    Sujet du message: Livre de l'année 2017 Répondre en citant

Les membres suivants remercient BZH92 pour ce message :
jplie (07/10/17)

BZH92
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Ven 6 Oct - 17:54 (2017)    Sujet du message: Livre de l'année 2017 Répondre en citant

"The judges unanimously agreed on a chess book which covers nearly every aspect of chess: history, character, ambition, styles of play, technical aspects, a rare chess set, wives and even dreams!"

My heart jumped when I read the first sentence of the Report by the Judges of the English Chess Federation 2017 Book of the Year Award. It was clear: Timman's Titans had won! 

Everyone at New In Chess is very proud that Jan Timman, one of our most successful and productive authors, has won the most prestigious chess book award. Please allow me to quote some more from the glowing Judges' Report.

"The technical aspects of the style of each of the champions is examined in detail. Two examples: First 'Alekhine was able, like no other player, to play on both wings.'; secondly Timman emphasises that Smyslov's attacking inclinations are a neglected feature of his style..."

"What lifts this book is Timman's affectionate, intimate descriptions of the personalities of the world champions. The book must be read to obtain the full flavour of Timman's writing. It is by no means all reverential. Timman can be sharp (Fischer's later life, Kasparov's chess politics); but also compassionate, despairing of Tal's  bohemian life style."

"In summary, Timman's Titans is the most informative, interesting and revealing book on the world champions covered, both as people and chess players."

I am glad that I had this book reprinted just last month, so that it is again available for chess lovers all over the world: Timman's Titans: My World Chess Champions.

Sincerely,

Allard Hoogland
New In Chess

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 13:54 (2017)    Sujet du message: Livre de l'année 2017

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    pont-chinois Index du Forum -> pont-chinois -> littérature échiquéenne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation